Sunday, April 25, 2010

Shady Meadow- Mates and Future Mates


(I have accidently deleted the mates page so here it is!)

Streamstar-Nightfury
Smokestep-
Lushheart- Can't Have A Mate
Lilypaw-Can't Have A Mate
Icestorm-
Heartsong-
Leafmint-
Fireblaze-Stargaze
Snowpoppy-Eaglepelt
Lynxblaze- Say's he doesn't want a mate but it will change!
Sharpstone-
Orchidwillow-
Sparrowwing-Cinderice?
Jaystripe-Meadownose?
Eclipsemoon-
Tawnyrobin-
Oceanwing-
Tigerlily-
Snowstream-
Pebblefrost-
Silverstorm-
Silverstorm-GoldentalonGoldentalon-Silverstorm
Eaglepelt-Snowpoppy
Olive-eyes-
Forestblaze-
Longclaw-Spiritmoon
Bluefrost-
Spiritmoon-Longclaw
Thunderstorm-
Sapphirepaw-
Whitepaw-
Redpaw-
Pinepaw-Swirlpaw
Swirlpaw-Pinepaw
Longpaw-
Rosepaw-
Ivypaw-
Abyssmoon-Unknown
Stargaze-Fireblaze
Lilycrystal-Wispfog
Nightfury-Streamstar
Sunkit-
Lilykit-
Wildkit-
Pinekit-
Creamkit-
Fawnkit-
Bramblekit-
Tigerkit-Berrykit
Furykit-
Wishkit-
Skykit-
Cinderkit-
Rainkit-
Nightkit-

Pink-means she-cat
Blue-means tom
Ask someone to be your mate/future mate and you might get a response!

13 comments:

  1. I'm Goldentalon's mate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if u could put that on my prfile 2 that would be great! thnx

    Silver~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smokestep!!! Can I be your mate?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure but I think my mate is Leopardbelly. I just don't know anymore. He left my town and he never gets on. I was going to break up with me anyway!! Oakfur's dead, *droops her head* All I have left are my kits. But I am looking for a mate. Lynxblaze... will you be my mate??

    ReplyDelete
  5. (Smokestep has a mate, I just can't remember who.)

    Lynxblaze looks at Forestblaze and shakes his head no. "I'm sorry, I can't have another mate.."Sighs and his eyes fill with pain.
    ~Lynxblaze

    ReplyDelete
  6. there are like No toms one this blog!! They're all taken!! That sucks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pebblefrost~

    Does anyone like me? *looks around shyly*

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi im shadystar and i would like you all to visit my site cause im lonely.
    you can find me at http://rootclan.webs.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi i need a mate i am a black she-cat with beautiful green eyes

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, I'm new here. I like Pebblefrost. I am Heavyjaw, I am the last post on the Join page. If any she-cats like me, tell me and I will get back to them as soon as I can.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I also like Bluefrost, I am pretty open about who is my mate, so don't feel bad if you see me saying I like another she-cat. I still like you, but the real decision lies in whether the she-cat likes ME or not.

    ReplyDelete