Thursday, May 20, 2010

Who is still here?

Who still comes on MoutainClan? If no one awnsers this clan will be deleted. If there is a few cats who don't awnser their cats will be deleted immidiatly! If you comeback I will be happy to add you again. Also I might shut this clan down for awhile and reset it. It is kinda to busy.. NOT that I don't want other cats here I do! My computer just freezes a lot on here so... please comment below or your cats will be deleted! Please say who you play too! THANKS!

~Streamstar

5 comments:

  1. You can NOT delete this clan! I told you that before! Is this abour your cuz?? I feel bad for her and you but I really hoped that you wouldnt shut this one down. I come on here and so you know me. AND PLEASE DONT SHUT IT DOWN!!!!!

    ~~Silverstorm~~
    If you want to come talk my blog is

    http://silverstar-brookclan.blogspot.com/

    thanx and do NOT shut it down! I beg you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you are the only one who goes on..
    and it's not because of my cousin, it's because no one ever goes on..
    ~Streamstar

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still come here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to go on... but i think its dead s i am looking for another clan D":

    ReplyDelete